3 tips for choosing a night cream natural face

3 tips for choosing a night cream natural face

There are hundreds if not thousands of products on the night face cream to choose from. I found some easy ways to get the bad quality of the filter. You can or can not be found the following useful, but I am sure that if I was on the hunt for the right natural moisturizer at night. At the end of a long day, my skin is very pleased to be rewarded with cool, rejuvenating collagen, so I'm sure yours too. Here are the two main directions to follow:

1st Look for products that contain only natural ingredients such as algae, jojoba oil, Manuka active, and Cynergy TK. There is a wealth of information on these ingredients, you can learn. After years of using synthetic products are based on my face, increases wrinkles, not to mention the potential to cause cancer, I did not want anything on my face, but hey, natural moisturizer.

2nd Stay away from face creams contain in the night, the mineral oil. Mineral oil is a petroleum based product and is a byproduct of oil. This type of oil do not absorb into the skin, but rather acts as a layer on top. It can collect dirt and other substances on the skin, makes it even harder to topically clean.

Three types of products the night face cream that the above criteria is met, I ordered samples from them to test it. It was difficult to distinguish between the two of them, but the third was by far the best thing that makes my skin practically glow in the morning.



Share/Bookmark
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment